Eric Noulard ha scritto:
2011/1/17 Andrea Galeazzi <galea...@korg.it>:

Il 17/01/2011 12.34, Eric Noulard ha scritto:

I just realized something.
Do you want
   A) to increase the build number EACH time you build
   B) to increase the build number WHEN of of the SOURCES change?

The B is definitely my choice.

So then what is the precise symptom.

1) The BuildNumber.h is never generated (and you have a compile error)
2) The BuildNumber.h is never regenerated when Config.cpp change?

The symptoms are both:
 1 - The first time I build the project I have a compile error because BuildNumber.h doesn't exist.
2 - If I manually create
BuildNumber.h in order to "pass" the compilation, any next build doesn't update BuildNumber.h.

I also point out that I wanna update such file every time ANY sources are changed.
I made a simple project that has this problem, where can I upload it?