On Monday 24 January 2011, SF Markus Elfring wrote:
> > We already have this bug filed to improve CTest and CPack documentation:
> > http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=10067
>
> I guess that the selection of a proper documentation format is a general
> problem for all applications.
> Which are your format favourites for CMake components at the moment?

Currently, for formatting the format as described in the readme.txt in the
CMake modules directory is used (i.e. not that much formatting).
This is parsed in cmake and then "translated" to html, plain text and man
pages.
This parser would have to be extended. E.g. also having an *emphasized* or
_emphasized_ tag would be nice.

Alex