In light of the current topic about copying 3rd Party DLLs into the build
directory on Visual Studio one suggestion was to create this type of file. With
that in mind I am now interested in this feature. Would make a nice addition
and help those of us who do 32/64 dev all on the same machine where we can not
set global paths.

Thanks
Mike Jackson                    Principal Software Engineer
BlueQuartz Software                            Dayton, Ohio
mike.jack...@bluequartz.net              www.bluequartz.net