On 06/12/2012 11:43 AM, Ben Medina wrote:
> Thanks for checking. Full project builds work fine for me; it's just
> individual file compilations in the IDE that fail.

Okay.  My initial read of your original message made it sound like
you got the error for any project even if it is only one file.

Anyway, take a look at this:

 http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=12570

The main change to address it is here:

 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=d931ce9f

The problem was known to occur for VS 10 but did not in the
VS 11 developer preview.  Perhaps it has returned in the
VS 11 RC.

-Brad