Hi,

I am trying to use install (CODE) with my cmake script when I invoke "make
install" on the command line
but when I run the "make install" on the following code

install(CODE "set( INSTALL_TO_ARTIFACTS install )" )
install(CODE "message(\"Sample install message.\")")
message (" INSTALL_TO_ARTIFACTS is: ${INSTALL_TO_ARTIFACTS}" )

INSTALL_TO_ARTIFACTS is not set and "Sample install message." does not display
I only see "INSTALL_TO_ARTIFACTS is: " in the console window

Is there some additional setting required to make this work?

Thanks,
Rob