2012/11/27 Paolo Ciccone <phcicc...@gmail.com>:
> Hi.
>
> This issue is with CPack 2.8.10.1 on Mac OS.
>
> I have a CPack configuration inside a CMake file that seems to skip some
> variables that have been set.
> For example:
>
> INCLUDE(InstallRequiredSystemLibraries)
> SET(CPACK_RESOURCE_FILE_README "Absolute path to the redme file")
> SET(CPACK_PACKAGE_VENDOR "Myself")
> .
> .
> .
> [OTHER commands and variables]
> .
> .
> .
> INCLUDE(CPack)
>
> I have paths specified for the CPACK_RESOURCE_FILE_README,
> CPACK_RESOURCE_FILE_WELCOME, and CPACK_RESOURCE_FILE_LICENSE variables.
> When I run CMake the corresponding CPackConfig.cmake file includes all the
> path to the readme, welcome and license files are set to the templates
> included with CMake. Also, the CPACK_PACKAGE_VENDOR variable is always set
> to "Humanity."

Do you mean that inside "CPackConfig.cmake" the value you(ve set before
"INCLUDE(CPack)" are not used?

> Am I overlooking something?

Not something obvious I think.
Could it be possible that INCLUDE(CPack) has been called by a subproject
before you actually do it in your main CMakeLists.txt?

Which CPack generator are you using?
Not all of them use CPACK_RESOURCE_* vars.

Could you try from a "fresh" build tree in order to avoid potential
cache effect.
--
Erk
http://www.le-message.org