Yes. I use Sublime Edit 2 for all my work, Xcode is used just to compile
the project. I'll look into that and possibly contact the developer.
Showing the "foreign" chars would have saved me a few hours and avoided
pestering the mailing list about such trivial issue :)

Thanks again.
---
Paolo Ciccone
www.preta3d.com