Hi,

it should be useful to have a look to your CmakeList.txt file to find out,
feel free to post

Cheers

[image: Logo] <http://www.janua.fr/images/LogoSignature.gif>
*Frédéric AIME*
fa...@janua.fr
Gsm:  +33(0) 675 842 059
Tél:    +33(0) 483 508 291
Fax:   +33(0)955 260 370
http://www.janua.fr

<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/100246637918846333913/100246637918846333913/posts>
    <http://www.scoop.it/t/janua>    <http://www.scoop.it/t/janua/rss.xml>

2013/4/23 Gabriel Santiago <santiago.eletr...@gmail.com>

> Dear all,
>
> I am trying to create an user interface for some medical image processing
> using Qt (it must be Qt) and I want to use ITK to do some of the image
> processing.
>
> In order to create the CMakeLists.txt, I am following this tutorial:
>
> http://qtnode.net/wiki/Qt4_with_cmake
>
> Everything goes fine when I hit "Configure" with CMake-GUI. All the fields
> of QT are filled and no problems are found. but when I try to "Generate"
> the files, I get the following message:
>
> CMake Error: CMake can not determine linker language for target:Test
>
> CMake Error: Cannot determine link language for target "Test".
>
> I guess that CMake doens't find the "programming language" that I want to
> use. Am I right? In any case, how can I solve this problem?
>
> Could someone, please, provide me some CMakeFiles complete example for
> this case?
>
> Thank you all in advance,
>
> --
> Gabriel Santiago
>
> ~"As long as I live so long do I learn"~
> Ramakhrishna
>
> --
>
> Powered by www.kitware.com

> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ