Guys, I just solved the problem... But now there is another one:

I can access the libraries from my Qt project, but when I try to compile, I
get the following error message:

/usr/local/include/InsightToolkit/BasicFilters/itkCannyEdgeDetectionImageFilter.h:20:
error: itkImageToImageFilter.h: No such file or directory

I did the standard way to install ITK and at the end, I did "sudo make
install" to install in the path search for CMake. (I don't know if this can
be an issue.) Not sure if this is the right place for this, but anyway...

--
Gabriel Santiago

~"As long as I live so long do I learn"~
Ramakhrishna