Il 5/25/2013 1:06 PM, Arjen Markus ha scritto:
Hello,

I have installed a very recent version of Cygwin on Windows 7
(64 bits) and the version of CMake that comes with it (2.8.9-2). When I
use this however to configure and build projects that work fine
under Windows (various versions0, then I get either configuration
problems or build problems that turn out to be caused by a strange
permission set on "configured" files.

Using one of these projects I have created an almost minimal project
to demonstrate the problem. If you configure it via CMake under
Windows 7, the file "gnulliver.h" has "special permissions". I have
no clue what that means or how it arises, but the consequence is that
a program can not open it. Not even a program running under
Administrator rights.

Oddly enough, you can change the permissions from Windows Explorer by
opening the permissions dialogue and giving the user full access.

I have tried to reproduce it in an even smaller project than the one
attached, that is: just a CMakeListst.txt file and gnulliver.h.in,
but that worked without this problem. So it seems a combination of
steps is required to trigger this issue.

Can anyone shed some light on this? It makes it impossible to use
Cygwin in combination with Windows 7 (I have not tried on other
platforms, quite possibly it is specific to this combination.)

Regards,

Arjen

the attachment seems broken

$ tar -xf problem-cygwin.tar