Hi,

thanks for your replies. So it seems that Visual Studio is generally not
a great idea for cross-compiling...
So eclipse and some make system it's gonna be then. Any suggestions what
works best? Coming from the Linux world, I obviously use Unix make, but
there is also Ninja, nmake, ...?

Michael

Boltzmannstr. 3
85748 Garching bei München