Hello,

I am trying to install Cmake and I am running into an error when I enter
the install directory and run
sudo ./bootstrap && make && make install
as specified in the README file

The error message is as follows:

CMake Error at cmake_install.cmake:41 (file):
  file INSTALL cannot copy file
  "/home/frank/Downloads/cmake-3.13.0-rc1/Copyright.txt" to
  "/usr/local/doc/cmake-3.13/Copyright.txt".

Makefile:83: recipe for target 'install' failed
make: *** [install] Error 1

Thank you,
Frank Tocci