Le 16/10/2018 à 23:04, Frank Tocci a écrit :
Hello,

I am trying to install Cmake and I am running into an error when I enter the install directory and run
sudo ./bootstrap && make && make install
as specified in the README file

Hello,

You're not supposed to do sudo bootstrap. You should always build as your user. Only make install has to be run as root.

So do the following:

./boostrap

make

sudo make install