Hi.

I'm trying to build LLVM 10.0.0 with CMake on the command line (Developer
Command Prompt for VS2019) and I need to know how to switch to a static
runtime.  I've tried specifying LLVM's variable for this, but it didn't work.
I still have a dynamic runtime.  Along with that, I also need to know how to
enable C++ exceptions.

One thing I tried was to do "-DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS="/std:c++17 /MT /EHsc
/permissive-"" but this also didn't work.  Specifying these on the CXXFLAGS
environment variable didn't do anything either.  I was using the same session
of the Developer Command Prompt, but I made sure to run "refreshenv" to take
the new environment from the registry before continuing.

Note: I don't want to edit the CMakeLists.txt file because I want to be able to
run "git pull" without having to stage any changes (I cloned the LLVM GitHub
repository for the source code).

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.