Hi Mike,
I have had nighttime breathing problems related to reflux, which has nothing to do with the fact that I am on Gleevec.  I even woke up gasping for breath once - not fun.  A visit to a gastroenterologist fixed me right up (Nexium, yay!).  Just thought I'd throw that in - good luck finding a solution!
Cindy Lewis
dx 1999, Zero Club #190, 600 mg Gleevec

Cindy Lewis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]