I've become a huge believer in Flaxseed oil. I began taking it for the Omega 3 and was pleasantly surprised by the improvement of my skin. My skin had bothered me for years, especially in the winter, and had gotten worse with CML and the Gleevec. Within a couple of months my skine was more supple and the dryness disappeared. I'll be 62 on Sunday but my skin is more like it was when I was 32.

Too bad they don't pay me for this! LOL

Richard Troxel
--
dxd 2/03