Welcome to the group.

Rob

On 6/6/06, Rosie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I not very good at this.  I am 47 yrs and was just offically diagnosed
last Thursday.   I started on Gleevec on Friday.  I just went to the Dr
for a yearly phyiscal and surprise my WBCs were out of the ballpark.
98% of my cell were positive for BCR/ABL.  The somewhat strange twist
to this is that I have been working in clinical research in oncology
for the last 7yrs.  Only in solid tumor so this is very new to me.