I'll take issue with part of Robert's message.  Leg pain (or foot pain)
is a relatively common side effect of Gleevec.  For most people, the
symptom diminishes after a while.  I've been on Gleevec for 18 months
and still have foot pain occasionally at night.  The easiest way to
alleviate the pain (for most people, but it doesn't work for everyone)
is to drink tonic water or take quinine pills.  If you review the
available literature, you will find a lot of information about
countering leg pain.  I recommend that you contact the Leukemia and
Lymphoma Society for appropriate references.

On the other part of Robert's message, anyone who is getting advice on
Gleevec side effects from a chiropractor is looking for trouble.
Robert is far too polite.

Mike Burwen