First I did not use any lawyers. I just stressed the seriousness of the disease and the degree of weakness / tiredness I felt each day. Once you get the form from the Social Security office you just answer the questions truthfully. The hardest part is that the form are designed for someone who received a debilitating injury - you just need to adjust your answers accordingly.

CAN YOU GIVE ME ANY TIPS ON WHAT WAS PRESENTED TO SS BY YOUR LAWYERS TO GET THE CLAIM OK'D.....................ANY ADVICE?  HOW LONG DID IT TAKE?