xanga.com/katybug45

From: "Terry Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hi Chrissy,

Yeah I have not read up much on Legionnaire's, but from what I do know it is very contagious, so it would not surprise me that it could go through a water supply. About three years ago when I lived in Louisville Kentucky, there was a major problem with a hospital and people coming down with staff infections, that should not have. I think allot of it has to do with poor ventilation systems and such. Think about it, I know when I was working in my office, if a person came down with the flu, for instance, even if they were on the other side of the building, it always made it's way to my side of the building and soon a bunch of people would come down sick. So yeah it is pretty scary stuff. Take care,

Terry