Check your regular grocery store I found them near the pancake syrup.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: livia klescova
  To: CMLHope@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 11:00 PM
  Subject: [CMLHope] Re: 3 Year Anniversary with CML & Counting

  I will check for the store in our area.  If I will not find it, I will
purchase it online.  Thank you so much for info.

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
    Hi Livia,
    Thanks a lot.
    I get mine from a Heath Food store.
    Regular grocery stores don't usually carry it.
    Do you have a Health Food store close?
    If not you could probably order it on-line; just make sure it is Black
strap.
    Good luck,
    Jeanie<3
    In a message dated 2/18/2007 4:26:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL