Hey Susieq,  I noticed when my RBC, WBC, or my platlets go a little  wacky is
when I'm getting over a cold or getting some kind of bug.  I get  worried but
notice like like you did  that after a while they seem to get a  little more
in balance. My oncologist dosen't seem to be worried to much so I  guess i
have to have a little more faith. My oncologist phoned & said my  spleen showed
up ok on the CT scan & that was a big load off my back.
    I get a little worried about my insurance from time to  time because my
company  was taken over by another company & I think he  wants to mess with the
retiree benefits, I just have to have faith & keep  "looking up" like a
friend keeps telling me.
           God bless,  Frank