From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:40:13
To:CMLHope@googlegroups.com
Subject: [CMLHope] Re: Chat Reminder - Tuesday 9:00 PM Eastern

Greenie, thats one great holiday present that you received in time for
Christmas ( or whatever you choose to celebrate). My counts were very close to
yours so we can celebrate the season & wish all our brother & sisters the same.
God bless you all.
                                               Frank

See AOL's top rated recipes
<http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004>  and easy