I had the same question last month. My wbc was around 7.5 and it's never been
so high... my next wbc came back very low... 2.9... craaaazy... so don't worry.
it will be fine.... livia

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:      Hi Group,

  I had an appointment in Chicago Wed. did my 6 month blood work, talked to the
Doctor, received my Gleevec.  Received my blood work and all of my counts were
normal.  It's never been that way.  The only thing that was off was my MCV and
only (1) point high.  Why white count is always between 3.8 and 5.1.  This time
it was 7.5, which is O. K..  I don't know what to think about it, the NP said,
don't worry, easy for her to say, you know if something is a little off we do
worry.  I'll have to wait until my next blood work in 6 weeks here in
Springfield and see what happens.  Time will tell.

  WBC         7.5
  RABC        4.2
  HGB         13.9
  HCT          42.0
  MCV        100
  MCH         33.1
  PLT          199

  You all have a Happy Holiday

  Greenie
  Springfield, MO.

  See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.