From: CMLHope@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 3:59 PM
To: CMLHope
Subject: [CMLHope] 5 year survivor

Today marks 5 years for me as a CML survivor (also, a 4 year survivor
of breast cancer).  I am truly thankful for reaching this milepost.
Have relatively few problems on a daily basis and remain active.  My
husband and I are planning a cross country motorcycle trip later this
spring.  As we are both in our 60's, it should be quite an adventure.
Gleevec has afforded me the opportunity to continue to enjoy life.  My
prayers are will all of you in our CML family. Hopefully, we will all
have many, many more wonderful years.

Janet
DX 3/13/03
600mg Gleevec