Hi Kelly,
I'm so glad you're feeling better.
I think keeping busy is the key.
I have a hobby; genealogy.
I use to love to garden, but these old knees just can't take it  anymore.
Yes, we all have to find our own way.
What works for one might not work for someone else.
We are in a fight for our lives, and let's keep on fighting the good  fight.
Love and blessings,
Jeanie<3
In a message dated 6/2/2008 3:41:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,