Thanks.    Tony.

  _____

From: CMLHope@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Ricardo Gadelha
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 1:05 AM
To: CMLHope@googlegroups.com
Subject: [CMLHope] Where there's life there's hope

Hi my CML friends,

So far  all is life.

Some gets blindness, some gets  diabetes, some gets tuberculoses, some gets
other kinds of diseases.

And they're living with that.

We've got CML in our lives. Some are dealing with CML for more than 14 years
and still keeps going.

We can not change what happened to us, we do not known what is going to
happen in the future - so, try stop thinking about the past and the future -
try to live your life today! do your best for a better quality of life!

Take your pills, keep going to the doctor, manage side effects, eat health
food, do exercises, belong to a religion, do good to those most in need, and
try to have fun.

Where there's life there's hope.

Ricardo ( from Brazil) .

 ps: this message is for me as well