Not knowing anything about radiation I must inquire regarding x-rays and the
bomb type of same!  During my younger years I had lots of x-rays would that
figure into the cml?
  Jim Rodeghier

Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

For what it's worth, there's a pretty well-established link between
ionizing radiation and CML. Try Googling "CML Hiroshima" or "CML
Nagasaki." In the end, though, it's highly unlikely we'll ever figure
out why we have CML; far better to just be thankful we have treatment
options. Perry