Hi Hoosha,
You are not alone.
I was also dx in 2004; everything was great until about 6  months ago.
My platelets went up and never came back down to  normal.
I had been on 400 msg and it was upped to 600, which I have on  for a while
now.
I had wondered if the 4 1/2 year mark on Gleevec was the time  it quit
working.
If anyone in that year range has had Gleevec not working,  please let us know
and what you did.
Blessings
Jeanie<3
In a message dated 8/17/2008 11:44:50 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,