Hi Millie,
I just got back from my Onc's office visit.
He put me on Tasigna; I was wanting Sprycel, but this is what  he recommended.
I need to know what to expect.  Did you clean out the  Gleevec before
starting the Tasigna?
As you can see, I'm a little nervous about the new  drug.
He wants EKG every week.
Thanks for all you input.
Blessings,
Jeanie<3
In a message dated 9/17/2008 2:06:00 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,