Jeanie,

Hi!  I've been on Tasigna since July.  I take 800 mg. (400 twice  a day).  I
just got the results of my first FISH and PCR (done by  peripheral blood)
since starting Tasigna.  I was totally  UNDETECTABLE!  Wasn't that great?  I
was
taken off Gleevec because of  fluid retention and accumulations.  When on
Gleevec, my last PCR was also  pretty good at 0.003%+, but now I'm zero.
Besides,
I have NO fluid  retention.  I've rediscovered my eyelids, and I weigh about
16 lbs. less  than before. I had EKGs in the beginning and one recently.  So
far they're all normal.  Good luck on Tasigna, I hope it's the drug  for you.

Nancy in NY