Hi Jeanie,

I'm glad to hear you got through the transfusion ok.  I'm sure  you will feel
better because of it.  Good luck with all your other tests  including the ct
scan.

I read an earlier post of yours and realized that we were diagnosed at the
same time, January 2004.  I was on Gleevec from that time until last June
2008.  Now, we're both on Tasigna!  It's almost like we're  related!  lol!

Best wishes,
Nancy in NY