Hi Nancy,

I'm Millie from Pennsylvania and have been on Tasigna for about 3 months now.
They've played with dosage some and I have had some side effects, but am now
back on 800 mg. and seem to be doing okay on that amount.  Jeanie and I have
been comparing notes for a while, and it sure does help knowing you're not
alone in your fight.  I've been fighting this for about 10 years now and am not
in remission, but hoping that Tasigna will do it for me.
Just wanted to touch base as there aren't to many of us on this new drug, and
it's interesting to know how it's affecting us.  Best wishes with your fight
and, hopefully, this Tasigna will be the answer for all of us.

Millie in PA.