Hi SusieQ,
Thanks for the input.
I think we all worry about those test.
I am trying not to focus on the test, but how I am  feeling.
Don't worry, they have new drugs if you need  them.
I became resistant to Gleevec, and had to go on the new drug,  Tasigna.
This is my fourth week on it.
My hemg went down to 7.4 on the first week so I had to have 2  pints of blood.
It then went up to 11.7 but this week dropped to  10.7.
My WBC went from 2.9 to 11.7, so you see, it's a roller  coaster all the time.
I am doing good on Tasigna and have heard good things about it  from other
CML patients.
I have developed a rash, but it's not bad, and I have been  itching, which is
a side effect of the drug.
I have had Ekgs weekly, and now will have them monthly as they  were good.
I have blood test, cbc, cpn and lipase weekly.
Just remember, if one drug quits, there are others to take  their place.
Hang in CML WARRIOR.
Blessings,
Jeanie<3
In a message dated 10/16/2008 1:08:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,