Hi Debby:  I just read all the messages, and why did they switch him
to pill from capsule. I was diagnosed in 1998, and did that horrible
Interferon everyday, and then they added Ara-C.  I could not
function.  You do feel like you have the FLU constantly.  I started
Gleevec in Oct. of 2000 in NY with the clinical trial, and I have
always taken the 400mg.capsule.  Once I got into remission which was
July of 2001, I no longer had any BMB.  I have been monitored strictly
through my routine blood work and PCR since August of 2001.  I wish
Jim well, and let us know how he does.
Suzzie