Greenie,
My husband, Jim, has also  been on the capsule for eight years, and  was just
changed the beginning of January to the tablet.  His blood work  was the same
as always at the end of last week.  He feels the same, but  seems to have
more night sweats.  The interferon was nasty to him before he  was able to get
on
the Gleevec trial at MD Anderson.  I guess no more BMB  are needed...which
kinda bothers me.  I'll let you know if he encounters  anything unusual with
this change.
Debby
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)