I don't believe Viacord has that stipulation.  Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: CMLHope@googlegroups.com [mailto:cmlh...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of lbailes
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 8:36 PM
To: CMLHope
Subject: [CMLHope] Re: donate cord blood

That is what CBR has (who I am going through) but they will only store
the cord blood for the person who is diagnosed with cancer, and only
if it is a match to that person. Otherwise, you have to pay for the
storage. I would assume that any other cord bank has the same
stipulations, but maybe not?

Lori