Hi Judy,  I have the yellow lance armstrong bracelet, put where can I  get
a blue one at?.

Greenie

In a message dated 8/16/2009 1:05:10 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jam_92...@yahoo.com writes:

Thanks I  have the lance armstrong.  will be on thelookout for the cml   o
ne.   JUDY

--- On Sat, 8/15/09, Jody  Capik <jodyca...@cox.net> wrote:

From:  Jody Capik <jodyca...@cox.net>
Subject: [CMLHope] Re:  TATTOO/Marty
To: cmlhope@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, August  15, 2009, 8:47 AM

Did you know there is  also a bracelet for Leukemia? It's blue. It's says
"Life is a Team  Sport." It's from the Nascar driver Rick Hendrick who was
diagnosed  with Leukemia back in 1996.  It is to raise money for marrow  donor
awareness...I bought probably over 100 of them (youth and adult  sizes)
years ago and gave them to a lot my friends and my family...and  so did the
players on my son's high school baseball team ...it was  pretty neat......
Jody
DX 1997
800mg  Gleevec