Hi Suzieq,  Grace and I have found a place, we should be moved in  between
2 to 3 weeks.  I moved in with some friends from my home town, and  Grace
when back with her son.  Mat and I don't see eye to eye.  Nice  place to visit
put I know when it's time to leave.  We moved out of the  motel Saturday at
$3965.50. Way to much.  Went to Chicago for labs my blood  counts only went
up from 5.1 to 6.0 in 24 days.  The Dr. was behind over an  hour and he
spent about 3 min with me.  That makes me bad, I had things  that I wanted to
talk about but he was in a hurry.  So, I say nothing,  because I don't have
to pay for my Gleevec.  With keep you all  informed. I'm going to start my
Gleevec today, I hope things work out O. K.  for me.  Don't want to get sick
again.

Greenie

In a message dated 8/15/2009 2:49:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,