Just need to vent.Wow not used to feeling this way I'm starting to feel
depressed since my accident keep wondering if my life is going to be a life
filled with pain and numbness the DR is going to run some more scans he
believes that I also have a collapsed vertebra in my mid spine as well as
the two cracked vertebra in my neck keep getting these feelings were I'm mad
at myself since it was my own foolishness that caused the mountain bike
accident thanks in advance for listening .Tony