From: cmlhope@googlegroups.com [mailto:cmlh...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of rszim0...@aol.com
Sent: December-09-09 8:49 PM
To: CMLHope@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Possible Spam][CMLHope] Eye bleeds

Thanks for the post, Maggie May regarding eye bleeds.  I had 2 1/2 yrs on
gleevec after diagnosis on Feb 14, 2005. Then a brain bleed with many eye
bleeds beforehand caused me to stop.  I have been on nothing for 2 1/2 more
years, still in cytogenetic remission, but soon will have to go back to
something unless God intervenes, which is entirely possible.   We are
choosing sprycel when the time comes.  Let me know how it goes for you!

Susan Zimmerman