I went on the interferon intolerant trials in 12/00 at Dana Farber. I
am still on 400mgs and I have never been pcr 0. Instead, I bounce
around a little.  Since we moved to FL, my local onc has been sending
me to MDA. When Gleevec was approved, my free supply stopped. I had
good insurance then, so I paid $12 for a 3 mo supply. When I hit 65,
Novartis finished the year out with free meds and then referred me to
patient assistance, so the meds are still free. I am sure the other
drug companies have programs too. I am busy now,  ( thanks Gleevec!)
so I rarely have time to post. But I do try to read the digests.Good
luck to you!

Judy L