Hi Severinsen,

Welcome to this group. Although I am not on any medications for CML I had to
have a bone marrow transplant more then 21+ years ago.

I make sure to keep up on the latest things that can help with the
management of CML or any other types of Leukemia.

Believe me Severinsen you can consider yourself "lucky" to have this disease
rather then many types of other cancers. What I wouldn't have given if these
current drugs, and others to follow weren't around when I was ill.

This is a time that people such as yourself can really benefit from this
technology. I have no doubt that you will do well having CML, in fact most
of the people on this site are alive because of drugs such as these, and
there is a great expectation of newer and better ones to follow.

Please keep everyone apprised of what is happening with you. There are a lot
of very caring people here that will be of great comfort to you with any
questions you may have. I wish you the best of luck

GOD bless you.

Marty
.