Hi Severinsen,
    Sorry you have CML but I found that it is a disease that  is very
treatable & that this is a very  good Group to be a part  off.  I was diagnosed
with CML in June '05, started taking Gleevec right  away & have been doing ok
to this day. I found this group a little  while after being diagnosed &
found CML Hope to be most kind &  considerate group around & found it to be an
information highway to all my  questions concerning this disease.
     We think of ourselves as CML Warriors who don't  have to fight this
battle  on our own, God Bless & keep coming back  here & share your fears,
strengths  & most of all your Hope with  us.
                               Regards, Frank

In a message dated 7/6/2010 10:27:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,