Pat...Fiber Choice tablets are wonderful for the Sprycel induced
constipation...Tom in KY

In a message dated 8/19/2010 4:34:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
pat2202...@yahoo.com writes:

I think  you are making the best decision and I hope it goes well. The
only thing  with me changing to Sprycel is I have went from one extreme
to the  next...horrific diarrhea to now occasionally constipation which
is easier  to manage than the other. I'm praying your life will be
better on the  Sprycel...it changed mine.
Love,peace,hope & prayers,pat

A support group of  http://cmlhope.com