Hi and good luck to you.  I think one of the most important things  about
taking Tasigna is not having any food with it.  For some reason it  just quit
working for me after 8 months.  I am doing good on Sprycel but  there is
the risk of the pleural infusion on that also.  So we are at risk  no matter
what we take, but the CML is going to hurt us if we don't do something  so we
have to do the best we can.  I have had no sign of the PE as of  yet.  I
read somewhere that you get that in the first year so I am going  into my 2nd
year now.  However, I do know some who have gotten the PE after  a few years
on it.
Fight on CML Warrior,
Jeanie<3

In a message dated 8/21/2010 8:41:25 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,