First congratulations with staying on gleevec for 11 years. It seems most of us
last between 5 and 7 years before we're moved to sprycel due to mutations. I
agree with others that salt intake is the most likely culprit. I know when I
was on gleevec and now on sprycel that my salt intake diffently effects my
facial swelling issues.

Continued Good luck.

Dan