Please stop sending these messages - Peter Capel died in August 2010.  They
serve no purpose except to cause distrress to his widow.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: cmlhope+nore...@googlegroups.com
  To: Digest Recipients
  Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 10:15 AM
  Subject: [CMLHope] Digest for cmlhope@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 2
Topics

    Today's Topic Summary
  Group: http://groups.google.com/group/cmlhope/topics

    a.. Merry Christmas [1 Update]
    b.. HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwStDK2_qpw&feature=related [1 Update]
   Topic: Merry Christmas
    "C.M. Houtz" <ho...@ptd.net> Dec 20 10:35PM -0500 ^

    Wishing everyone a wonderful Holiday Season. I hope this finds you all
doing well. I know that it's a fight at times, but aren't we lucky to be
celebrating another year with our family and friends. You're all in my thoughts
and prayers. Please enjoy your life and loved ones.....Millie
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

   Topic: HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwStDK2_qpw&feature=related
    Zavie Miller <zmil...@sympatico.ca> Dec 20 05:32PM -0500 ^

    Wishing you, your family and friends a Happy Winter Solstice.

    It's a day early because I'd also like to remind you of the Lunar Eclipse
    that happens tonight. It is best seen in North America.

    I love the Winter Solstice because it marks the date when the days start
    getting longer.

    Best wishes for a Happy Holiday Season,

    Zavie and Ida Miller

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwStDK2_qpw&feature=related