The bottom line is what works for some folks does not mean  it's going to
work for others.  I'm only glad that all of you that stopped  the meds.
things are working out for you.  I stopped Gleevec for 26 days  back in 2010
and
my blood work showed that the cells were popping up  again.  Guess I'll be
on it until I take my ride in my Corvette up into the  sky to Corvette
heaven.  A few weeks ago I was sitting at a stop light with  a truck in front
of
me with a BIG TRAILER HITCH BALL ON THE BACK.  He  takes of then stops dead,
of course I didn't.  $6330.00 damage to the front  in.  Then he takes off.
I don't think he was from this Country that's  why he left.  I just picked
up it up a few hours ago.  Looks o.k. the  paint matches. Silver is a hard
color to match, I used to paint Corvettes, I  think that's where I got my CML
from painting cars..

You all take care,

greenie

In a message dated 11/9/2012 10:03:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,