Commie:

I imagine that every CML warrior has had many emotional ups and downs. I, too,
look at my diagnosis (3/09) as a blessing. I'm thankful for every day I have,
good or bad, filled with bone pain or normal.  The members on this site are so
very kind and caring and I always feel uplifted reading the posts.

Someone recently described me as a cancer survivor. I corrected her and said, "
no, I am a thriver."  And truly I feel that way.

To all who post, and especially those who got back to me on acid reflux, thanks
so very, very much. I hope everyone's Thanksgiving will be filled with love and
joy.

Marcie
Baltimore

Sent from my iPad